Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Hey Y'all,

I honestly can't believe that today is already Sunday and another week is about to begin! Since last Tuesday, when I last posted, I have been really busy with school. I am just trying to tread water at this point! I think things will be alot better when I get off of the prednisone. It is just that everything is magnified by 100 percent now. Normal things that don't bother me at all, are of course, making me crazy! I had a last minute meeting after school on Friday with my principal and he informed us that we are moving into our new third grade wing on Friday, Nov. 21st. While this is great and I am very happy that all of this is happening BEFORE the holidays... it takes alot to move. Especially a classroom! So the next month or so is going to be interesting.

I did take some time out and enjoy myself this weekend! On Saturday, Uncle Rich made his way down to my end of the beach and I met him and Aunt Brenda at P.F Chang's for a yummy lunch on Saturday! Y'all.. I think I am still full! While I was out at the Market Common I ended up running into some friends that I teach with, so I went back into P.F Chang's and hung out with them a while longer. I spent the rest of the afternoon walking through Handpicked, Anthropologie (oh, how I wish I was rich!!) and Barnes and Noble. It was kind of a cloudy, windy day, so it was perfect for taking a stroll through the stores.

This morning I was up bright and early, and I just chose not to fight it. I set up my stuff at about 7 a.m. and I got a lot of school work done. I made my spelling lists through December and thought out my lesson plans for the next month or so. I wrapped up at about 12:30 and took Zorro on his second walk of the day. I think Zorro actually prefers the sleep deprived me... .he gets more walks out of the deal! We also took some time to decorate our house for the fall season. I took my Department 56 Halloween Houses out of the attic and put them out with my orange and purple fairy lights. It looks very fallish around here! Zorro decided to sleep through this part. I've gotten alot done this weekend, which is good. My writing class from this summer is meeting again next Saturday from 9-1 at Coastal, so I had to really get my ducks in a row this week.

Well, my hands are killing me, but I am going to try and finish working on a baby sweater!
Cheers!
:) JKP

No comments: