Monday, September 22, 2008

There's a Wee Tickle in My Throat....

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

I love the fall! It is my favorite time of year. I don't live in a part of the country that has a lot of trees that change for the season, but I love it just the same. I have always loved fall. I don't know if it is because I am a fall baby... but October and November are my FAVORITE months of the year! I love all of the oranges, reds and purples. I love the whole idea of scarecrows and apple and pumpkin pie. I love the cool nights and mornings. I love the warm autum afternoons. Fall just makes me happy. I think I like fall so much because all of my good childhood memories are from the fall. And then there's Halloween. My favorite day of the year!

I woke up on Saturday with a tickle in my throat. I thought it may just be allergies.. but it has turned into a major tickle that chokes me when I try and talk. Not a great thing when you are a teacher.... This sounds like it is becoming the Horry County Creeping Crud.....

I'm off to nurse myself with some NyQuil and hot tea! Mmmmm... pumpkin bread would hit the spot right now!
:) JKP

No comments: