Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ceasar Is Fixed, But I'm Still a Hot and Sweaty Mess!

Hey Y'all!

Good News! Ceasar is all better! The air conditioning is working again! And all it took was one Power Transducer. I really have no idea what that is. Y'all Google it. I was so happy to get in my car and have air after 2 weeks! I literally drove home with the air on high. My windows were fogged on the outside.... that is how cold it was in my car!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!! It was the coolest I have been all day.

My day started at 1:00 a.m. so I could change my jammies that were soaked due to my hot flashes. Then I had another change at 4. Today it was so hot and humid, I was really worried that I might have a heat stroke. I got home a few minutes ago and took my second shower and washed my hair. Again. Tonight we have PTA at school. I am not going. I am terrified I will faint in front of the parents. Besides, since we are remodeling, there really isn't room. I'll catch the November meeting!

Alrighty, I am off and I'm in search of something cold to drink..... I'm of course, still hot!

p.s. The new season of House starts tonight!

:) JKP

No comments: