Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Think I Will Rejoin the Human Race Now....

Hey Y'all!

Well... I'm back from my summer vacation stomach bug. It is the stomach bug that wouldn't die! I just read my last post and realized I put in there that I came down with it Thursday, but it actually hit me Wednesday night. Sure enough, I finished my blog post, took a bath and the throw ups started. By Friday night I thought I was better, but NO!!!! I got hit with round 2 Friday night. I spent most of yesterday on the sofa with Zorro licking my head. Oh, and shall I mention that Zorro decided to lay on my head, but he had a case of gas? Maybe it was sympathy gas. Oh well. That started a whole new wave of nausea!

Today I woke up and felt much better. I showered and got dressed, so that was a big bonus. After being in the house for 3 days, I decided I needed to get out for a while and went and visited with a friend. I am still really tired, but no longer feel the yucky way I was.

The other event that we had this weekend was a visit from a tropical friend, Cristobal. OK, I must admit that I slept through much of the drama, but there really wasn't any. I went to sleep at noon yesterday, woke up at 5 and he was a tropical storm. We had a few "quick" showers, but that was all he wrote. So we were very lucky!

Alright, I have to get things in order for class tomorrow. I think I am going to put off making my lunch until the morning.... I just want to make sure my tummy is good to go for solid food!

I'm off to get ready for Army Wives!

:) JKP

No comments: