Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Tropics Are Hot, Hot, Hot!

Hey Y'all!

Wow, I think this is the longest I have gone without posting on this new blog! I am so sorry, but my writing class is keeping me busy, busy, busy. I am giving a presentation tomorrow on Conversation Journals (also known as Dialogue Journals) that I use in my classroom. I have been working on my presentation for a while, I have had to scan lots of student work. So after sitting in class and then coming home and working on my presentation I have been tired. Not to mention Zorro and Zoe giving me the stink eye every afternoon because it is raining and we can't go on our walk! Horrors!!!

Not alot is going on, we had a visiting author this week in writing class. I saw and learned alot and had alot of fun. Tomorrow is our last day for this week and I am glad! I have some new movies from Netflix I want to watch and I have to start focusing on my final project.

Have you checked out the tropics lately? It looks like they are heating up! It seems like since Bertha formed... the tropics are the place to be. Right now there are 3 things floating out in the Atlantic that look interesting. We will have to wait and see!

Well, I need to go and put the spit polish on my presentation and then I am going to watch Penelope!

:) JKP

No comments: